General Skin Protection Cream
Oil | Grease | Lubricants | Detergents
Where to use: Light to moderate changing contamination; gloves worn occasionally
- Proven general purpose protection - suitable for a wide range of working environments with light to moderate exposure to varying types of water and non-water based substances
- Contains Xanthan Gum - highly effective polymer which is used to stabilise the protective film provided by the product when applied to the skin
- Contains Kaolin - sits in the skin pores to prevent them from becoming blocked by oil-based substances
- Quick drying - leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula - suitable for use in food production and preparation areas
- Perfume-free - helps reduce potential for allergic reaction and skin irritation. Ideal for people who are sensitive to fragrances.
- Silcone-free - does not affect paint or surface coatings
- Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product - this product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Australia - Personal Care Products Standard